Sunday, November 9, 2008

Isabelle is knitting!

Remember this post?

Isabelle and I went to a knitting group a couple of weeks ago and we learned how to "cast on."

Isabelle was so excited that night--she came home and called her Grandma Morgan who knits, and practiced some more. It took a lot of effort to get her to sleep that night!

And here we are a couple of days ago. She didn't want to wait until the next knitting group to learn how to do the next step after casting on, the knit stitch, so here I am trying to teach her (this is all new for me--the Internet is such a wonderful resource--full of videos that teach knitting).

1 comment:

  1. I learned to knit from watching videos on the internet! I have been knitting for 2 years now. I love it! Tell her I am proud of her. It is addicting! I just felted for the first time TODAY and I will never do it again. I worked so hard on the purse and then it shrunk to the size of a large coin purse. I must have done something wrong. :(

    ReplyDelete