Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy First Day of Fall! Craft and Dessert!!

To celebrate the first day of fall, we painted a fall picture that I found on this blog. It looked like fun, so I did my own too! It was quite easy and very minimal!




Here are our finished paintings:


I also found this recipe from one of my favorite blogs yesterday and then happened to receive a forwarded email today with the same recipe. Guess it's making its rounds! We just had to try this 5-minute chocolate mug cake!

It was very quick and delicious too!I'm in trouble now. The author of this blog states how "dangerous" this cake can be, and it's so true! You know those moments when it's a couple hours after dinner and you're rifling through the cupboards looking for some brownie mix or some type of rich chocolate? Well, here's the answer: 5-minute chocolate mug cake! Usually always ingredients you have on hand, so you're set!

No comments:

Post a Comment