Sunday, January 25, 2009

Heard of this?

Project 365: How To Take a Photo a Day and See Your Life in a Whole New Way

I love this idea! Yes, the month of January is almost gone, but I'm not going to let that stop me. I'm going to try it out--one photo a day (and it will have to be more than my girls--can I make it more exciting than that I wonder as my life pretty much is just my girls at this point), but I'm going to give it a try and I'll be thinking and researching of ways to display the pictures at the end of the year--maybe one gigantic slide show with brief descriptions of the photos, maybe a photo book like one I made at Inkubook for the grandparents and for Isabelle and Melina as Christmas presents? I suppose the possibilities are endless. I'm excited by this project--now hopefully I'll get some great pics!

2 comments:

  1. That's a great idea, I may just jump on board too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great! I like the new look of your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete