Friday, March 20, 2009

Guess What??

A couple things to remember:




The best-laid plans are never final.




God always has the final say.




To our utmost surprise, we found out I was pregnant at the end of January. We never even anticipated it, certainly weren't trying, and were quite shocked, especially since it took us so long to get Melina.

We have made it through most of the first trimester, and now I am 12 weeks pregnant and feeling much better! Our newest little Morgan shall make his/her entrance some time in October. Isabelle is very excited and hoping for a sister and can't wait to hold a newborn again! Melina: well, Melina is Melina and will only be 26 months old when the baby is born, but she does say the word "baby" a lot and kisses Ginger's little girl Yasmin quite frequently. They will be great big sisters!! We are very blessed!

Here's the latest picture of our little one:

4 comments:

  1. Of course you already know that I'm thrilled for you and can't wait to find out if more pink or a little blue is in your future! So glad you are feeling better too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been wondering when you were going to post this joyful news! I too have already been so happy & praying for you all...including for you to get through that queeziness. And I can't wait to see what gender your new little bundle of joy will be. Much Love & Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Marla!! I've got goosebumps and tears in my eyes!!! I am soooo happy for all of you. What amazing, wonderful news---many many congratulations! I know what this means to you. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete